5 New Year's resolutions we promise to keep in 2018
We're ready to keep working hard in 2018.
Happy 2018! We ended 2017 with a bang — Hurricane Harvey created a massive need we’re helping meet with our Hurricane Harvey Relief Program, and we’re continuing to grow our Mobility and KEY programs. So to say we were busy is an understatement, but we love working hard. Especially for the people of our awesome state!
Since a new year is usually the time for reflection and resolutions, we thought we’d share our New Year’s resolutions. We’ve made them with our clients, investors and supporters in mind, so we promise to keep them!
1. Get (our website) in Shape We may not be working out, but we are working on our website. And our goal is to make it better. Be on the lookout for big changes in the new year — we’re sure you’ll love them!
2. Meet New People We want to expand our reach in a way that allows us to meet and help more people than ever!
3. Monitor our Intake We’re talking about clients here, not food! We want to make the process as seamless as possible for our clients.
4. Focus on Finances We’re going to continue to work with our clients and help get them in a position to take control of their finances. Financial freedom is an attainable goal!
5. Dream Bigger Years ago, we never would’ve imagined On the Road Lending would be where it is today. But as we continue to see a need for our services, we’re recognizing that we have a lot more people to help and a lot more growing to do. We have big dreams for this organization, and we’re going to do what it takes to make them happen!
We know with your continued support, we’ll have no problem keeping our resolutions this year.